The time and effort that a firm expends reporting, reviewing, and tracking healthcare lien claims with health insurers and recovery contractors is a loss to their bottom line. Their time is better spent moving cases toward settlement or trial; not tracking down which recovery contractor is handling the claims for a client’s health insurer.
Relying on Precision Resolution for lien resolution and reporting duties means that firms are solely focused on revenue-generating activities. Plus, they get access to Precision Resolution’s team of lien attorneys and paralegals.
With full-service claim reporting and review processes, firms can close their file with the confidence in knowing that all claims have been reported, liens have been reduced or eliminated and more money has been put into the plaintiff’s pocket at the end of the case.
Let Precision Resolution build a custom outsourcing solution for your law firm, and find out why more and more plaintiff firms are relying on Precision Resolution to serve as their trusted outsourcing solution for lien reporting and resolution.
Standard Lien Resolution Services:
- Reporting to Recovery Contractor/Government Agency
- Updated Lien Amount Requests, every 90 days, at a minimum
- Audit of all Lien Ledgers, Notifying Counsel of Findings
- Closing duplicate liability cases with Medicare created by erroneous Section 111 Reporting
- ERISA Plan & Trust Document Review
- Benefit & Claim Coordination & Medical Record Review
- Government Benefit Preservation Strategies
- Reporting Settlement to contractors to secure file lien amount & tracking of repayment until the file is closed