Proper processing of files begins with the completion and submission of the correct documents.
To ensure that the delivery of important case information is complete and accurate, Precision has provided forms for download and completion, available by clicking on the appropriate forms.
Please check back often for updates and do not hesitate to contact our attorneys with any questions that you may have at 888-961-LIEN.
Click the type of service below to download and view the corresponding authorization documentation required to commence service.
At Precision, we know that liens can bring settlement negotiations to a standstill and that the daily task of communicating with recovery contractor agencies exacts a time-consuming and expensive toll on any law firm.
For these reasons, Precision’s attorneys and staff devote their full time to the painstaking process of handling Medicare, Medicaid, ERISA, and other health care lien claims. Precision’s attention to detail in these matters allows you and your staff to focus on the task at hand: winning the case, receiving the settlement proceeds faster, and ultimately, expanding your practice.
With dedicated conditional payment, allocation, analysis, contract review, and research teams, all consisting of highly specialized attorneys, Precision can offer you and your client all available strategic alternatives to reach an agreeable and timely result.
Medicare Compliance & Lien Resolution
- Precision Resolution Medicare Engagement Form
- Copies of any/all previous correspondences with CMS (If Applicable)
Medicare Set-Aside Allocations
- Precision Resolution New Case Engagement Form
- Records/Reports from Claimant’s Treating Physician(s) from the Past Two (2) Years
- IME Reports from the Past Three (3) Years
- Bill of Particulars (If Applicable)
Medicare Advantage Plan Resolution
- Precision Medicare Advantage Plan Engagement Form
- Copies of any/all relevant insurance cards.
Medicaid Compliance & Lien Resolution
- Precision Medicaid Engagement Form
- Notice of Lien/Claim
- Itemization of Costs/Claims Print Out
- Bill of Particulars
ERISA, VA & Private Lien Resolution
- Precision ERISA Engagement Form
- ERISA Plan Request Letter (call 888-961-LIEN for details)